Our Apps might ask access to the user’s location, camera, or photo library. The granted access will be used within the app only, and will NOT send any kind of personal data to any web servers. all synchronisation between user’s devices is done through user’s iCloud® account.
Our apps might collect statistical data anonymously in order to improve our services. We do not use any services which might collect, store and link your personal data to your idenity, except for some apps where we use advertisement services (Only for apps that include Advertisements).
In order to secure our user’s privacy we have removed Ads SDK from most of our apps, and created our own statistcs algorithm which collects limited “non-personal” data and transfers them to our processing engine via iCloud (for iOS/iPadOS/MacOS only) **.
The data we collect from our users are as follows:
- Each app generates a random App Anonymous ID (AAID) to identify each user anonymously on our platform.
- The AAID helps to avoid asking our users for their email addresses and other personal information.
- The AAID is populated and saved on user’s personal iCloud**.
- The collected data is:
- The AAID;
- number of sessions;
- the used functions within the app;
- and number of records (if applicable).
- The results of our statistics data will then be saved securely on the iCloud**.
We do NOT share or sell any collected data to any third-party, and we only use it to improve our products & services.
* Applicable only on apps with Advertising Identifier (IDFA)
** Third-parties i.e.: Apple Inc. | Alphabet Inc.